Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pumpkin Recipes

Fall is coming!  And food is one of my favorite parts of fall.  And pumpkin is my official king of fall foods.  It is just cozy eating anything pumpkin this time of year.  And pumpkin is so versatile!  I have had this blog for about 2 years now and pumpkin has been one of my most common ingredients, despite the fact that it is only "in season" a few months out of the year.

Honestly, every other thing I make would be pumpkin if it weren't for the fact that my husband doesn't love it as much as I do.  He tolerates it.  And he allows me to indulge in making a few pumpkin things sporadically before he starts to voice his displeasure.  I won't say complain.  Voice his displease is the official company line.

But as the calendar turns closer and closer to October, I am wanting more and more to bust out some pumpkin recipes.  If you are in the same boat, you're in luck today!  I was curious to look back on some of my previous pumpkin adventures, and I thought that you might be as well.  If you're not, now's the time to jump ship!



To save you from having to search for my favorite pumpkin recipes (you can always search for recipes by using the "search this blog" feature on the right side of the webpage) I have made a compilation of my previous pumpkin posts.  It was fun to look back on some things I had made a long time ago and already forgotten about!  I have done pumpkin for breakfast, pumpkin in bread, pumpkin for dessert (of course!) and I have even added pumpkin as a stealth ingredient to a couple of main dishes.  

So if you are looking for a new favorite pumpkin recipe for this fall (or any season!) check out my list of delicious pumpkin recipes.  I'm sure you will find something that will satisfy that fall craving!


Breakfast:
Pumpkin Apple Muffins
Baked Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
Pumpkin Scones with Maple Spice Glaze
Pumpkin-Ginger Waffles

Bread:
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bread
Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Bread with Butter Rum Glaze

Dessert:
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie Treats
Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie Treats Part 2: Maple Spiced Cheesecake Stuffed Pumpkins
Guiltless Pumpkin Pie

Main Dish:
Skinny Potato Soup
Secret Ingredient Baked Mac and Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment